name. sarah jean alexander
occupation. i work at a bar
1. what is your present state of mind?
very tired via walking around a lot tonight/missing my roommate who is in ireland.
2. where were you born?
3. where do you live now?
4. where would you like to live?
chicago, and maybe seattle or toronto or boston, i don’t know, i haven’t been to seattle or toronto or boston but have heard positive things about those places.
5. do you think you’re interesting?
this question stresses me out. but yeah i think so.
6. how is your love life?
7. what were you like as a child?
i wanted to grow up to be a squirrel. i was a tomboy. i was an asian kid with a bowlcut. i made elton john music videos. i told the kids in my second grade class that korean people ate human tits and asses and my mom had to come in and talk to the principal.
8. what did you eat today?
a tomato mozzarella sandwich, a lot of coffee, peanuts, sunflower seeds.
9. have you ever created culture or art?
is twitter ‘art’ yet
10. do you like drinking alcohol or using drugs?
yes a lot
11. what kind of people do you hate?
12. what are your goals, if you have any?
write everyday, get better at the internet, get published, not get pregnant.
13. do you have any depressing stories about your life?
i got my heart broken in february 2012 lol and i still feel like shit over it.
14. who are your favorite authors?
john updike, nicholas baker, flannery o’connor, franki elliot, kendra grant malone, sam pink
15.what will you be doing ten years from now?
being really poor, still writing, not raising children.